[Kde-finance-apps] Charts framework

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sat May 21 17:52:03 CEST 2011

Hello,
as you may recall, in KMyMoney we use KDChart for drawing our report charts.
For some time now, they've promised to do a release, but they still
haven't fulfilled that promise and the source is still behind closed
doors. We only get access to tarballs via FTP.

I'd very much like to use the same as KOffice and Calligra, but this
situation is not ideal and I don't feel comfortable with it.

Since all our applications need charts, I think we could find an
alternative that fits all of us. An alternative that is more open and
accessible than the one we have now.

Regards,
Alvaro