[Kde-finance-apps] SoK: Design Documentation for Mobile Billing Application

samir sam1487 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:26:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

I had previously sent a mail reporting my progress with some mock user
interfaces for my project [0]. I have published a full design documentation
to start with for my project. Please find it here [1]. There are of-course a
few more steps in the design process that me be introduced, but I thought
given the scope of the project, the amount of documentation might well
suffice. I have also changed the structure of the document. Please provide
your suggestions on this. I will now start coding for the android client.

[0]: http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-finance-apps/2011-June/000508.html
[1]: http://community.kde.org/Alkimia/Usecases/Billing

Thanks.
--