[Kde-finance-apps] SoK: Mobile Billing Application Mock UI

samir sam1487 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:04:56 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I have been working (lazily) with the use cases I have previously published
on the Wiki for the Mobile Billing Application [0]. I am working with the
final version of a few more documentation and diagrams that I wanted to
verify before publishing. I also wanted to demonstrate a proof of concept
more visually through some mock user interfaces, in the hope that This will
bring out any missing feature or scope for improvement in my design. I
thought it would be wise to verify them before starting to develop the
functionalities.

Here is what I am trying to achieve.

1.  The home screen that a user sees when he first starts the application
[1].
2.  The transaction entry screen to create or modify transactions [2].

The fields for the Transaction Entry screen has been chosen from the email
discussion we had previously in this list. For the actual data
representation, I will provide a simple ER Diagram along with the finalized
use case documentation soon.

Please provide me your feedback and suggestions.

[0]: http://community.kde.org/Alkimia/Usecases/Billing

[1]: http://tinypic.com/r/10wv6lh/7

[2]: http://tinypic.com/r/4k6uco/7

Thanks.