[Kde-finance-apps] error while compiling alkimia-payment

puneet goyal puneetgoyal08 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:57:18 CEST 2011

CMakeFiles/paymentbackend.dir/backend.o: In function `void
qDBusDemarshallHelper<AlkUser>(QDBusArgument const&, AlkUser*)':

/usr/include/qt4/QtDBus/qdbusmetatype.h:76: undefined reference to
`operator>>(QDBusArgument const&, AlkUser&)'

CMakeFiles/paymentbackend.dir/backend.o: In function `void
qDBusMarshallHelper<AlkUser>(QDBusArgument&, AlkUser const*)':

/usr/include/qt4/QtDBus/qdbusmetatype.h:72: undefined reference to
`operator<<(QDBusArgument&, AlkUser const&)'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I am having this error while compiling and not able to find where the error
is actually.
Here it is shown that the error is in a function of a file which is
automatially generated or built while compiling.
It has not shown the exact location where the error has occured
Can you tell me how to handle these types of errors?

I have uploaded the complete 'compile ouput' on the link
http://pastebin.com/yELgRgRt

Thank you,
Regards,
Puneet Goyal
Student of B. Tech. III Year (Software Engineering)
Delhi Technological University, Delhi