[Kde-finance-apps] Re: libalkimia now in extragear

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Wed Jan 12 18:19:42 CET 2011

Great news!
The Alkimia Quotes backend will make use of it for the data
structures. I'm still working on cleaning up the code, but some of it
will involve defining the data structure classes, which should go into
libalkimia.

When I'm done with it, I hope I'll have enough breath to work on the
transactions backend prototype.

Regards,
Alvaro