[Kde-finance-apps] Re: libalkimia now in extragear

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Jan 12 13:31:13 CET 2011

Hi,

on Monday 03 January 2011 15:17:17 Thomas Baumgart wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just moved libalkimia over to trunk/extragear/office/alkimia.
>
> The next step would be to create a first release as a tar-ball. I am on my
>  way ...

... which took a while but now it is done. The part that took so long was to
find a suitable place to drop it. We now have a page at http://kde-
apps.org/content/show.php/libalkimia?content=137323 and the download link
there gives you access to the released tar-ball.

Work is underway to include it in KMyMoney and hopefully other finance apps
will use it as well. In case of problems, just keep telling us/me.

@Packagers: please make sure to include this for your distros so that we can
lift KMyMoney to use it. TIA.

Thomas Baumgart

An optimist laughs to forget.