[Kde-finance-apps] multiple definition of `Backend::metaObject() const'

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Aug 3 06:33:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Wednesday 03 August 2011 04:56:55 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> I don't have that many skills with cmake, but I guess it's a problem
> in the CMakeLists.txt file.

Yes. The MOC files were generated twice and thus linking both versions yield
in the link failure.

> For once, if you have ADD_PACKAGE(Libalkimia), which you are not using
> now, you should also have the cmake module to find it.
>
> Also, you don't need, at least at this stage, to add AlkUser,
> AlkPayment, etc. as libraries.

... which is provided by libalkimia 4.1.3.

Simply add

  FIND_PACKAGE(LibAlkimia 4.3.1 REQUIRED)

to CMakeLists.txt and you're set.

> Cleaning up the file will help find where the error is.

Fixed in SVN. Things now compile and 'make test' shows some problems to be
solved.