[Kde-finance-apps] multiple definition of `Backend::metaObject() const'

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Wed Aug 3 02:56:55 UTC 2011

I don't have that many skills with cmake, but I guess it's a problem
in the CMakeLists.txt file.

For once, if you have ADD_PACKAGE(Libalkimia), which you are not using
now, you should also have the cmake module to find it.

Also, you don't need, at least at this stage, to add AlkUser,
AlkPayment, etc. as libraries.

Cleaning up the file will help find where the error is.

Regards,
Alvaro