[Kde-finance-apps] Work on Alkimia during SoK

santosh kumar santosh.k66 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 16:19:08 CEST 2010

thanks Alavaro and Cristian
mid august is a great time frame.
suits me .
one question though can I do it with one source and one notification initially.
We can build on it later on .
I found by blogs and all that yahoo cvs is the thing that comes
closest to real time .

it's reliable .

free

and there are no srtrings attached.

since dbus application is so critical to the format of our work we may
like dbus people to keep updating on it's evolution and their
expectations.
thanks bryan for your help with that yahoo script.

encore