[Kde-finance-apps] Fwd: Vision behind the Cutecash experiment (was: Announcing a new sub-project in gnucash: GUI in C++, Qt, CMake.)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Mar 6 06:48:32 CET 2010

Hi all,

this will be the last message I forward to this list on this subject. This one
mainly, because it explains why Christian is doing what he does and provides
some more spots to look at.

I was in direct contact with him yesterday. He knows about our meeting in
April and might even join (in case he gets some time off from the family).
We'll see.

Have a nice weekend.

Thomas Baumgart

I'm running on very little sleep and I need to get
to bed before my keyboard becomes my pillow. -- Jeff Green
An embedded message was scrubbed...
	sub-project in gnucash: GUI in C++, Qt, CMake.)