[Kde-finance-apps] stock quotes: help committing to svn?

Brian Cappello briancappello at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 02:36:52 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,
So, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to use SVN. I've read the
techbase articles and whatnot, but?
When I try to checkout using the command
svn checkout --username=bcappello svn+ssh://
svn.kde.org/home/KDE/trunk/playground/alkimia
it asks me for my password, which I give it, but it doesn't work.. it just
asks for my password again and then fails. Am I missing something obvious?
Considering I can't even get that to work, I haven't tried committing yet. I
have my id_rsa.pub in ~/.ssh, the same key I used to register the account
with, and I made a ~/.ssh/config file telling it to use that key for Host
svn.kde.org, but.. i dunno, I'm lost for what to do. Any ideas?