[Kde-finance-apps] Started coding for Alkimia

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:17:12 CEST 2010

Please, remember to send the mails to the list. So that others can chime in
if I'm not available or if someone else knows better, and the discussion can
be searched later by other people.

You have to request a SVN account for the KDE repository.
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account
You have to give a name as reference, put me in there, and say you are a SoK
student for KDE Finance.

You will be submitting your code in trunk/playground/office/Alkimia/alkdbus

I don't know what you mean by debugging and maintenance, but we'll be
reviewing the code and pointing where we find room for improvement.

There is a tool called Krazy, that you can run locally and it will provide
some guidance on stuff that can be improved (it can throw false positives,
so don't take it as the final word on an issue)
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Code_Checking

As for the data storage, I expect the CRUD methods to be there, that's it
for now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Create,_read,_update_and_delete

Remember to document what you do in the Techbase page where you have your
schedule.

Regards,
Alvaro