[Kde-finance-apps] Welcome

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:12:54 CET 2010

Hello all,
the list is finally here.

I think one of the first issues we have to tackle is the meeting of KDE Finance.

There have been talks about doing a meeting of KDE Finance this
spring. (Northern Hemisphere)
I think either Berlin or Frankfurt would be fine, wherever we find a
suitable place to gather, have beer and a warm bed, and to me it's
really the same to fly 12000KM or 12500KM.

So, please get involved and subscribed everyone you think should be at
this meeting, or who will participate in other issues, like
application integration, common icons, etc.

Regards,
Alvaro