[Kde-finance-apps] Icon for KDE Finance Spring Sprint

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Feb 21 08:11:23 CET 2010

On Saturday 20 February 2010 18:59:45 Guillaume DE BURE wrote:
> Hi Nuno,
>
> The newborn KDE Finance group (KMyMoney, Skrooge, Kraft, Lemon POS,
> Association Subscribers Manager, Electronic Business Assistant... hope I
> didn't forget anyone) is shaping up, and our first event is coming up on
> April 23rd in Frankfurt, Germany. We were wondering if you would be so kind
> as to draw us an oxygen icon that would become the group's emblem ? We
> would us it first for a banner to show in our "I'm going to..." blogs.

In the meantime I found this:
http://soliverez.com.ar/drupal/sites/default/files/kde_finance_meeting_2010.png

But let's see if Nuno comes up with something.

Thomas Baumgart

'Knowing a computer language is neither a necessary nor a sufficient
condition to know how to construct a computer program' -- J.R. Tyrer