[Kde-finance-apps] Icon for KDE Finance Spring Sprint

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:59:45 CET 2010

Hi Nuno,

The newborn KDE Finance group (KMyMoney, Skrooge, Kraft, Lemon POS, Association Subscribers Manager, Electronic Business Assistant... hope I didn't forget anyone) is shaping up, and our first event is coming up on April 23rd in Frankfurt, Germany. We were wondering if you would be so kind as to draw us an oxygen icon that would become the group's emblem ? We would us it first for a banner to show in our "I'm going to..." blogs.

Thanks in advance !

Guillaume, for the KDE Finance group

--
Skrooge, a personal finances manager powered by KDE 4.x
http://skrooge.org