[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Tue Feb 9 13:17:48 CET 2010

Am Dienstag 09 Februar 2010 09:27:16 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> > How about a hostel? I remember spending a few nights in
> > Jugendherbergens in Germany and they were not bad at all, specially
> > for only 3-4 nights.
Hrm, even if it looks like as if I were old ;-) but I really prefer a
hotelroom over a youth hostel for the few nights. But we also do not
have to stay all at the same place I guess.

> Good point. They even have meeting rooms for groups. I am not sure about
> internet access. Usually they 'only' have a fixed terminal. I'll check some
> of them in the area.
I would not. We can do the meeting at really cool locations for very good
rates, such as the Linuxhotel is available for project meetings over weekends.
So if we can not be in Thomas' company, lets check out Linuxhotel or ask
the e.V. board for other offerings. Thomas' Company is very attractive
because its in Frankfurt which is reachable from all over the world I
think.

regards,
Klaas

[1] http://www.linuxhotel.de