[Kde-finance-apps] Spring meeting

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:50:14 CET 2010

În data de Luni 08 Februarie 2010 16:30:03 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
> Could you all make it if we had the meeting on April 23rd-25th?
> Otherwise, we just leave it for April 30th - May 2nd and we start
> booking flights and hostel.

I could make it between 23rd-25th of April. Although I didn't found any direct
flights to Frankfurt from Timișoara only to Stuttgart. Transportation
possibilities are much more limited in this part of the world :).

--
Regards,

Cristian Oneţ