[Kde-finance-apps] Re: Review request

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Mon Dec 6 16:51:23 CET 2010

Am Montag 06 Dezember 2010, 14:51:12 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
Hey Thomas,

> I have just moved libalkimia as part of Alkimia (see
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KdeFinance/Alkimia for details)  to
> kdereview for further processing by the community.
>
> The plan is to move libalkimia to extragear/office/alkimia once approved
> and start using it in the various fincance apps under KDE.

> The start will be KMyMoney where we have a working patch to make that
> move but want to have the library in its current basic form in
> extragear first.
Very good as this is the prerequisite to use it on a broader base.
Thanks for moving this forward, as Alkimia is a bit behind our
plans I guess ;-( Good that you did not give up yet, thanks.

The AlkValue class is the very basic class to store currency values,
right? Maybe a bit more information about the general use of the class
and its benefits would help in the documentation, which is of course
already awesome :-)

I can convert Kraft's class 'Geld' to making use of it :-)

Thanks,

Klaas