[Kde-finance-apps] Review request

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Dec 6 14:51:12 CET 2010

Hi folks,

I have just moved libalkimia as part of Alkimia (see
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KdeFinance/Alkimia for details)  to kdereview
for further processing by the community.

The plan is to move libalkimia to extragear/office/alkimia once approved and
start using it in the various fincance apps under KDE. The start will be
KMyMoney where we have a working patch to make that move but want to have the
library in its current basic form in extragear first.

Things that have been done so far:

- API documentation is provided
- a set of unit testcases is provided
- krazy checks have been run and don't report errors

Note: there are no translatable strings included.

What probably needs some input/modification from reviewers:

- cmake for more platforms/distros

Thanks for all your work. Now awaiting your valuable input ...

Thomas Baumgart

The Unix Guru's View of Sex:
# unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; sleep