[Kde-finance-apps] Talk about KDE Finance at the local KDE 4.5 RP

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Thu Aug 5 17:04:04 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag 03 August 2010 02:59:27 schrieb Alvaro Soliverez:

Hi Alvaro,

> I'll be giving a talk this Saturday about the KDE Finance group at the
> release party in Buenos Aires.
> I know Skrooge has released a new version short time ago, and KMM is
> releasing in 10 days, plus we have some code running for Alkimia.
> Any other highlights I should mention? Kraft? Assuma?
From the kraft side not much interesting lately... I am fighting or
lets say experimenting with Qt's model/view module b'cause I thought
it might make sense to base some of Krafts core areas such as
template catalogs on that. It certainly makes sense, but its hard
to implement because you have to touch basically everything ;-)

My longer distant plan why I touched the catalogs is that there are
feature requests for that, for example to be able to read template
catalogues which are issued by at least german companies to promote
their products. There is a semi-standard  called DATANORM for that
and Kraft should be able to import that.

Thanks for giving the talk btw, have fun,

Klaas