[Kde-finance-apps] Talk about KDE Finance at the local KDE 4.5 RP

Arnaud Dupuis a.dupuis at infinityperl.org
Thu Aug 5 13:03:50 CEST 2010

> Any other highlights I should mention? Kraft? Assuma?
I am currently rewritting a lot of Assuma's core to makes it more modular (read: I'm ashamed of my own code so I rewrite everything ^^) so there is not much to say at the moment.
But next release should meet many users expectations (like the ability to - finally - support databases).

Thanks for asking ;-)

--
Arnaud Dupuis
http://www.infinityperl.org