[Kde-extra-gear] This list and associated website will be ending in one week

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Jan 23 08:35:30 UTC 2016

Hi Steve,

Am Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2016, 20:24:07 schrieb Steve Allewell:
> On 20/01/16 16:36, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > Not sure all apps have pages there already (e.g. KXStitch is to be found
> > where? is not in /applications/graphics/ at least), so would be also good
> > to fix that while doing so.
>
> KXStitch does have a home page here https://userbase.kde.org/KXStitch
> and SymbolEditor here https://userbase.kde.org/SymbolEditor
>
> If there is a preference for moving them to /applications/graphics then
> I could probably do that, although I don't know if I have write access
> to that area of SVN.

No need to move real homepages, they are fine where they are.

The pages below kde.org/applications are not homepages, but more catalog
entries about the applications developed in the KDE community, containing all
important data about each application. And one data item is: homepage :)

Cheers
Friedrich