[Kde-extra-gear] Re: The translations of yakuake

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Mon Jun 20 04:34:16 CEST 2011

On 06/20/2011 04:19 AM, Franklin Weng wrote:
> Hi list,

Hi Franklin,

> I have a question about the translations of yakuake.  I found that in
> the yakuake 2.9.8 it did not include zh_TW translations.  However in the
> kde-trunk extragear we did some translations there.  Did yakuake get its
> translations from kde-trunk repository?  Or we need to commit it to you
> explicitly?

Yakuake does get its translations from trunk in the
KDE SVN repository - a reminder of that is included
with the email I send to the kde-i18n-doc mailing
list announcing string freeze for release.

At release time, all translations meeting a comple-
tion percentage of 65% and getting through testing
(check_po_files, msgfmt -c) are included in the tar-
ball.

According to my notes, zh_TW did not achieve 65%
completion at the time I made the 2.9.8 release:

All languages in checkout (100):
     af ar as ast be be at latin bg bn bn_IN br ca ca at valencia crh cs csb
cy da de el en_GB eo es et eu fa fi fr fy ga gl gu ha he hi hne hr hsb
hu hy ia id is it ja ka kk km kn ko ku lb lt lv mai ml mk mr ms mt nb
nds ne nl nn nso oc or pa pl ps pt pt_BR ro ru rw se si sk sl sr
sr at ijekavian sr at ijekavianlatin sr at latin sv ta te tg th tr ug uk uz
uz at cyrillic vi wa xh x-test zh_CN zh_HK zh_TW

Languages with translations for extragear-utils/yakuake (42):
     be ca cs da de el en_GB eo es et fr ga gl hi hne hr is it ja km ko
lt mai nb nds nl nn pa pl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sv th tr uk wa x-test zh_CN
zh_TW

Languages without translations for extragear-utils/yakuake (58):
     af ar as ast be at latin bg bn bn_IN br ca at valencia crh csb cy eu fa
fi fy gu ha he hsb hu hy ia id ka kk kn ku lb lv ml mk mr ms mt ne nso
oc or ps rw se si sl sr sr at ijekavian sr at ijekavianlatin sr at latin ta te tg
ug uz uz at cyrillic vi xh zh_HK

Available translations meeting supplied filter criteria of 65% coverage
(33):
     ca cs da de el en_GB es et fr ga gl hr it ja ko nb nds nl nn pa pl
pt pt_BR ro ru sk sv th tr uk wa x-test zh_CN

Available translations not meeting supplied filter criteria of 65%
coverage (9):
     be eo hi hne is km lt mai zh_TW

--- snip ---

If zh_TW is above 65% and gets through the afore-
mentioned tests by the time I make the next release,
it will of course be included. Thanks for transla-
ting :).

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein