[Kde-extra-gear] Re: [Kde-games-devel] Re: Knights moved to kdereview

Miha Čančula miha.cancula at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 23:36:12 CEST 2010

> Knights will now move to git.kde.org. It is not possible at the moment
> to have an exact equivalent to extragear there, because Redmine (the
> software behind projects.kde.org) does not support namespaces properly
> yet (i.e. extragear/games and playground/games would collide). The
> Sysadmins are close to fixing that though and then Knights will be added
> to the right place. The Git repository does not have to be moved though,
> so it's rather unintrusive for Knights.

The repository for Knights an git.kde.org was added and I just started
hacking on it again :)

> In SVN a extragear/games folder will be added to hold the .git-checkout
> and .krazy files to have working Krazy, kdesrc-build and such.

Who should do this? If I'm supposed to create those file, I don't know what
to put in them.

Also, what happens with the existing translations? I saw Knights was
translated into many languages already, how can they be kept?