[Kde-extra-gear] Re: [Kde-games-devel] Re: Knights moved to kdereview

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 00:18:21 CEST 2010

[Ian Monroe - Dienstag 19 Oktober 2010 22:15:24]
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Miha Čančula <miha.cancula at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I now have the git repository with full commit history thanks to Frederik,
> > and the sysadmin team is ready to create the project on g.k.o. They are
> > waiting until Knights is in extragear or kdegames.
> >
> > More than 14 days have passed since the last bug report, so, can I
> > officially make the move to extragear?
>
> Having an extragear/games makes sense to me.

Knights will now move to git.kde.org. It is not possible at the moment
to have an exact equivalent to extragear there, because Redmine (the
software behind projects.kde.org) does not support namespaces properly
yet (i.e. extragear/games and playground/games would collide). The
Sysadmins are close to fixing that though and then Knights will be added
to the right place. The Git repository does not have to be moved though,
so it's rather unintrusive for Knights.

In SVN a extragear/games folder will be added to hold the .git-checkout
and .krazy files to have working Krazy, kdesrc-build and such.

Regards