[Kde-extra-gear] some build help

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Tue Aug 3 17:18:37 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Laurent Montel and I hit a build problem and I'm hoping someone could
help us resolve it. Both KMyMoney and Tellico have subdirectories named
"models" that create static libs, and I believe that when they are both
built from the extragear/office/ level, there's a build conflict because
of it. At least, I think that's what the problem is. It may be something
else.

See http://markmail.org/thread/oadkksaoudhmytt7 for the most recent
build failure (in tellico) when Laurent added kmymoney to the top-level
build.

I think pino hit the same problem back in June for
r1141528
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/office/CMakeLists.txt?view=log

The obvious solution is to rename one of the directories, and that's
certainly feasible. But does anyone know some CMake foo magic that would
fix the solution instead?

I know I appreciate Tellico being built from the top-level office
directory since that's where the build tests happen, and I'm sure
Laurent feels the same way.

Robby