[Kde-extra-gear] [RFC] add support for multiple phone numbers in googledata

Stefano Avallone stavallo at unina.it
Thu Dec 31 13:52:24 CET 2009

Hi list,

I am implementing the support for multiple phone numbers in the akonadi
googledata agent and libgcal. I have done some tests and it seems to work.
There is only one issue left: each contact is associated with a
groupMembershipInfo which determines the group the contact belongs to. The
problem is that I don't know which field of the addressee type this
information should be mapped onto.I thought of the notes field. Any idea? Any
comment?

thanks,
Stefano