[Kde-extra-gear] create_tarball

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:02:20 CET 2009

Hi,

On Tuesday, December 29, 2009, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Is KPhotoAlbum the only team that is putting out patch releases?
> or how is the rest of you handling the situation?
> Aren't you using create_tarball?
> Or is it just be that can't figure out how to make it pick up the sources
> from a different branch?
>
> Help please :-)
>
> Cheers
> Jesper.

I'm right now preparing a KMid2 release from playground/multimedia SVN. I
don't use create_tarball, but instead i've found a bash script
named "createPackage.sh" from kile. It manages checkouts from branches and
trunk, and picks the translations from SVN easily.

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/office/kile/dist/
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/extragear/office/kile/dist/createPackage.sh

Regards,
Pedro