[Kde-extra-gear] Kile 2.0.3 released!

Michel Ludwig michel.ludwig at kdemail.net
Fri Dec 5 23:28:46 CET 2008

Hi all,

on behalf of Kile's development team, I'm very pleased to announce the
immediate availability of the third maintenance release for the Kile 2.0
series! Kile 2.0 will be the last version made for KDE 3.x.

As usual, the new release can be downloaded from Kile's homepage:

  http://kile.sourceforge.net/download.php

And compilation instructions can be found here:

  http://kile.sourceforge.net/help.php

Please find the list of changes for this release attached to this email.

All right, that's it, have fun with Kile!

  Michel

ChangeLog

version 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3

Fixes:
 - Add {} to special characters in symbolview for easier handling (#170144)
 - Don't blend user defined symbols because we don't know how they look like
 - Misplaced cursor with intelligent double quotes and selections (#174937)
 - Fixed a case where the autocompletion dies (#164231,#174003)
 - Make the statistics pane work also for non latex files (#173745)
 - Don't report certain log messages as tex errors (#174665)
 - Properly escape the log messages so that also <...> shows up (#175148)
 - some cwl typos

CWL:
 - Added babel, todonotes (thanks to Salim), glosstex, nicefrac, float,
   fastex (thanks to Fabian Rost)

Syntax:
 - latex: -- fixed corner case where \newcommand got highlighted wrong
            -- highlight alignat and friends correctly