[Kde-extra-gear] Gwenview 1.4.2 is out!

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Mon Sep 17 23:15:59 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am happy to announce version 1.4.2 of Gwenview. I would like to thank all
the people who contributed to this release while I was busy developing
Gwenview 2.0. I think this is the first release which contains more changes
from other contributors than from me. Thanks a lot!

Without any further words, here is the change list:

- New features:
 - Settings in the dialog to edit the thumbnail view details are now directly
   applied, no need to click "Apply" anymore.
 - OSD can now display more image information: aperture, focal length, iso and
   exposure time. Patch by Carles Pina i Estany.
- Fixes:
 - Bug 123516: After renaming, thumbnail panel is not updated
 - Bug 138467: Crash in Exiv2 readMetadata when reading image saved in
Photoshop
 - Bug 131162: Autorotate images preference setting is forgotten
 - Bug 132556: Gwenview asks to save the wrong file if the modified file is
read-only
 - Bug 111641: When several printing images in a row, "Keep Ratio" keeps ratio
of first image
 - Avoid crash when viewing extremely large images.
 - Fix optimization compiler flags being disabled for scaling code.
 - In fullscreen mode, make sure the cursor does not come back after moving to
   the next image. Patch by Carles Pina i Estany.
 - Bug 130511: In the KParts, make Gwenview translations the active one, to
   avoid using KDELibs instead.

You can get it from http://gwenview.sourceforge.net

Regards,
  Aurélien