[Kde-extra-gear] State of "stability" on kde 4 codebase

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Thu Sep 13 08:00:07 CEST 2007

Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:

> For people that are in trunk. We're planning, as we defined some months
> ago on transition, to launch latest "stable" tarballs of keg 4
> applications in next beta release.
> So, what i want to know is, which apps are in a state fo "drop tarball and
> have some functionality" ?

While not beeing rock-stable as in the KDE3-branch, KMLDonkey is ready for
inclusion. The are no remaining showstopper known.

btw, after joining a few years back with KMLDonkey the KDE-community and as
one of the core-developers starting the thing those old days, I finally took
over maintainership :)