[Kde-extra-gear] several kgraphviewer questions

Hendrik Tews tews at cs.ru.nl
Mon Jul 30 12:59:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just tried kgraphviewer (1.0.4 using kde 3.5.5) for the first
time. Please direct me to the right place if this is not the
right place to ask questions like the following:

1. how can I bind the zoom in/out event to keys or the scroll
   wheel?

2. how can I launch independent copies of kgraphviewer? When I
   first start it with a big graph (dot formatting > 5 minutes),
   then any further kgraphviewer is not reacting at all.

3. Is there a way to let kgraphviewer reposition the graph on the
   target (or source) of some edge? (eg, I am looking on node 'a'
   and there is an edge a->b, I want to click on the edge and
   then the graph is repositioned to 'b')

4. Where can I configure the zoom steps?

5. Can I have the birdseye view in a separate window?

My congratulations for this already impressive looking tool. It
feels much better than zgrviewer, which I have been using until
now.

Bye,

Hendrik