[Kde-extra-gear] Kopete-Skype dieing out, how to remove

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Thu Feb 8 22:02:06 CET 2007

Hello,
I was author of kopete skype plugin. The coincidence that Skype still
does not support new enough DBus and me not having opportunity to use
skype on my current network led it to die out slowly.

I would like to ask, how to remove it from the extragear web without
causing too much mayhem and harm. I would remove the link from the main
page and wait for google and other indexers to forget about it, before
it is removed completely. Do you think this is OK?

If anyone else wants to take that thing over, I do not protest, but I do
net see anything that can be done for it anyway.

With regards.

--
Anyone seen smoking will be considered on fire and will be put out immediately.

Michal 'vorner' Vaner