[Kde-extra-gear] Kile has a new maintainer (2)

JSW spam at wijnhout.com
Sat Feb 3 13:50:18 CET 2007

About the previous message: I accidentally pressed ctrl-enter, sigh ...

Hi!

After having been the maintainer of Kile for almost four years, it is
time for some fresh blood. From now on the Kile developer Michel Ludwig
will be the maintainer. In the coming weeks the transition will take
place, but you can already bother him with questions ;-) at:
michel.ludwig at kdemail.net

Personally I will remain part of the Kile team, but more in the
background than before.

best,
Jeroen Wijnhout