[Kde-extra-gear] Help menu

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Dec 29 13:09:28 CET 2007

Le vendredi 28 décembre 2007, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> A Divendres 28 Desembre 2007, Kleag va escriure:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just realized that kgraphviewer misses its Help menu. I think it was
> > automaticaly added in KDE3. wasn't it ? Is there a way to readd it to the
> > kde4 version without breaking the strings freeze ?
>
> You are explicitely asking that your menubar should not be merged with the
> general options.
>
> Remove noMerge="1" from kgraphviewer.cpp to get it back.
Thanks. But I think that the noMerge entry has nothing to do with the menus
(BTW, I cannot find a reference documentation of the xmlui file format). It
is related to the toolbars. And when I remove them, I see no changes at all.

> BTW, you have
> connect(file_exportMenu,SIGNAL(activated(int)),this,SLOT(fileExportActivate
>d(int))); and fileExportActivated does not exist.
You're right, I have to remove this old code.

Regards,

Kleag

> Albert
>
> > Regards,
> >
> > Kleag

KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer