[Kde-extra-gear] Help menu

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 28 18:05:48 CET 2007

A Divendres 28 Desembre 2007, Kleag va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I just realized that kgraphviewer misses its Help menu. I think it was
> automaticaly added in KDE3. wasn't it ? Is there a way to readd it to the
> kde4 version without breaking the strings freeze ?

You are explicitely asking that your menubar should not be merged with the
general options.

Remove noMerge="1" from kgraphviewer.cpp to get it back.

BTW, you have
connect(file_exportMenu,SIGNAL(activated(int)),this,SLOT(fileExportActivated(int)));
and fileExportActivated does not exist.

Albert