[Kde-extra-gear] Help needed on language xx

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.pl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 01:25:11 CEST 2006

Em Sábado 14 Outubro 2006 05:35, Jesper K. Pedersen escreveu:
> Hi.
>
> I'm the author of KPhotoAlbum, and I'm getting closer to the next release,
> so I'd like to install the xx language for KPA to check if I got everything
> translated.
>
> First step is simply to get the xx language available in SVN (if it is
> there at all), second step is to try and generate it myself, so if I fix
> something I can check my fixes actually worked.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions how to approach this?

Commit your po file to:
trunk/l10n/xx/messages/extragear-YOUR_CATEGORY/PROGRAM_NAME.po

Exist a script that fetch all translations and the source code of your program
and create a tarball. You can checkout the script here:

trunk/extragear/scripts/

the make or make install will compile your .po files.

--
Hugo Parente Lima.
"Precisamos de mais gênios humildes no mundo, hoje somos poucos!"
JID: hugo at jabber.org