[Kde-extra-gear] Help needed on language xx

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sat Oct 14 10:35:00 CEST 2006

Hi.

I'm the author of KPhotoAlbum, and I'm getting closer to the next release, so
I'd like to install the xx language for KPA to check if I got everything
translated.

First step is simply to get the xx language available in SVN (if it is there
at all), second step is to try and generate it myself, so if I fix something
I can check my fixes actually worked.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to approach this?

Kind Regards
Jesper.

thousands of images?