[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 0.12.16 released

Sebastian Trüg trueg at k3b.org
Fri Jun 23 10:40:50 CEST 2006

Hello,

It has been quite a while since my last update. I did not have too much time
on my hands. But trust me: that will change soon. :) To ease the waiting for
K3b 1.0 here is another bugfix release of the 0.12 series.

    * FreeBSD Compile fixes (thanks to Heiner Eichmann).
    * NetBSD support (thanks to Mark Davies) (Not extensively tested yet!).
    * Always force 44.1khz in the Lame MP3 encoder plugin.
    * Fixed VideoDVD creation on rewritable media.
    * Fixed Copy of Enhanced Audio CDs with CD-Text.
    * Changed default boot cataloge name from "boot.cataloge"
      to "boot.catalog"
    * Fixed a crash when reusing the same DVD Iso Image writing dialog.
    * Ignore case when comparing MD5 sums entered by the user.
    * Make sure that filenames in a data project's folder are unique.
    * Allow index statements bigger than 99 minutes in cue files.
    * Properly set the length of SCSI commands (again this fixes some device
      detection problems).

Get the sources from http://www.k3b.org/download and have fun with K3b.

Cheers,
Sebastian