[Kde-extra-gear] KGraphViewer in KEG

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Jun 23 10:11:10 CEST 2006

Hello,

I think that I have completed the to requirements for the review of
kgraphviewer:
> > - Create a standard build based on original kde 3.5 ( extragear still not
> > moved to cmake yet ). As usual in the past we do not allow different
> > buildsystems on keg. If you need some help, i can do it later.
Done

> > - Not include boost on distribution, made a proper check and people which
> > will compile it will install boost separated.
Done.

So, if you agree, let's review it :-)

Regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer