[Kde-extra-gear] KGraphViewer in KEG

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Jun 20 15:39:03 CEST 2006

Hi

I'm not in good shape on this last three days ( bad stomach infection ), so i
just no read any mail and still not well enough to stay in front of computer
too much time :-(

Sugestion is:
- Create a standard build based on original kde 3.5 ( extragear still not
moved to cmake yet ). As usual in the past we do not allow different
buildsystems on keg. If you need some help, i can do it later.
- Not include boost on distribution, made a proper check and people which will
compile it will install boost separated.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer