[Kde-extra-gear] KGraphViewer in KEG

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Jun 20 13:44:29 CEST 2006

Hello Helio,

I don't know if you saw my mails on kde-devel ? I was proposing to add my app
KGraphViewer to KDE. I was told to contact you as its natural destination wold
be kdeextragear.

I just made the import of the 1.0 version in kdereview. The only difficulty is
that the current version uses Scons/bksys (the KDE4 version will use cmake
but I'm waiting for QGraphicsView to finish the port). So, I don't know how
to make the standard build process to take kgraphviewer in account.

Also I imported the documentation and the i18n files as I thtink that they
will be handled by the interationalization teams only. Is it OK ?

Finaly, note that kgraphviewer depends on the boost/spirit library (headers
only) that is currently included in the distribution, but could be removed,
thus depending on its presence on the system.

Hoping that you will consider my app for inclusion in KDE, best regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer