[Kde-extra-gear] Proposition of a extragear-developer faq

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.pl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 23:09:15 CEST 2006

Em Segunda 24 Julho 2006 14:40, Kleag escreveu:
> Before I move it to kde-extra-gear, could you explain to me what I have to
> do with the documentation and the translations ?
>
> Regards,

Maybe could be fine write a "extragear developer faq" about what to do with
translations and documentations, how to auto-generate a tar.gz, how to setup
the extragear homepage, etc...

Mining at the list archives you can find all this info, but read it in a nice
faq is much better =]

--
Hugo Parente Lima.
"Precisamos de mais gênios humildes no mundo, hoje somos poucos!"
JID: hugo at jabber.org