[Kde-extra-gear] Proposition for the inclusion of kgraphviewer in KDE

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon Jul 24 19:40:27 CEST 2006

Hello Helio,

Did you have time to have a look at the KGraphViewer in kdereview ? It's there
since four weeks now, so if I understand well, it's a reasonable delay to
consider it as "reviewed".

Before I move it to kde-extra-gear, could you explain to me what I have to do
with the documentation and the translations ?

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer