[Kde-extra-gear] kopete_skype here

Michal Vaner - Vorner michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Wed Sep 14 19:18:11 CEST 2005

I finelly moved Skype protocol for Kopete to extragear's addons. However, I'm
still waiting for WWW access.

One problem: It compiles only against Kopete from KDE 3.5, I hope it does not
matter when 3.5 is quite soon now.

And with this, I think I will do the feature and string freeze, but it maybe
has no effect, as I'm the only developer.

One question: Where should be placed that APPINFO file?

Do you think there is enough time for translators that it will be available
for 3.5?

Thank you

--

Windows are like... windows. Shiny, fragile, expensive.

Michal Vaner (Vorner)