[Kde-extra-gear] Kb 0.12 package replaced :(

Sebastian Trueg sebastian at trueg.de
Mon Jun 13 16:03:27 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

me again. I am really sorry for this. I was not at home but on another
machine and thus could not test k3b 0.12 in vmware....I missed one file when removing the visibility support from the k3b 0.12
sources making the wave decoder fail to compile. I fixed that but simply
could not manage to create a new release for this. So I replaced the
package on sf.net hoping that packagers did not already spent to much time
on it... I know I should not do this but the release was just minutes
ago...
Cheers,
Sebastian