[Kde-extra-gear] Submitting a new program

annivernet at free.fr annivernet at free.fr
Thu Apr 14 16:26:08 CEST 2005

Hello everybody !

My name is Nicolas Ternisien, and I'm currently developing an application for
KDE. Its name is KSystemLog, and I'm sure that you correctly guess that it
displays system logs.

For the moment, it is able to parse Syslog files, kernel message from the
"dmesg" command) and X.org files. You are able to select what files you want
KSystemLog parse, and some other options.

I'm plan to support Samba, Apache and ProFTPd in the next version (and gzipped
files)

I would like to know if it would possible to open a project for my program in
the KDE Subversion server to host it. (playground or some other package seem to
be a good place)

I would like to release a version in 5 or 6 days, so I need a space to host my
source code.

I hope that my email is sended to the good place, and I would like to thanks
everybody for their job for KDE !

Bye !

Nicolas Ternisien