[Kde-extra-gear] Re: ATTENTION: Request for trunk name..

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Sat Apr 9 14:24:14 CEST 2005

On Saturday 09 April 2005 07:08, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> @Jeroen:
> In my next conversion kile will be in office/ as suggested (I was very
> unsure about graphics too - didn't think of office/). The other not so easy
> to place apps were kst and k*load.
I suggested Kile for Utility in other mail, let's see if Jeroen have a strong
point to create a office categorie.
I still have the feeling that KST must go on a categorie called Science.
Even been just KST for now, this kind of categorie can bring more specifi
science oriented apps just for their existence, and after the announcement of
svn, i can make a new announcement about extragear change layout, inviting
KDE related apps comunity to join extragear.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer