[Kde-extra-gear] ATTENTION: Request for trunk name..

Fred Schaettgen kde.sch at ttgen.net
Fri Apr 8 23:18:44 CEST 2005

On Friday, 8. April 2005 22:53, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> So, i request that everyone here involved carfully choose between this
> three possible choices for top level dir:
>
> extragear
> extra
> kdeextragear
>
> I'm letting everybody that i'm biased on this subject and prefer
> "extragear", so i let this weekend for everyoone discuss and choose one of
> these above.

Agreed. "extra" is just an inferior brand name. It doesn't work well with
google. And "kdeextragear" is redundant, since everything is about KDE
anyway. It's also good to see that the meaningless numbers are being replaced
by proper categories.
Just one question - where should branches of extragear applications go in svn?

Fred

--
Fred Schaettgen
kde.sch at ttgen.net