[Kde-extra-gear] ATTENTION: Request for trunk name..

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri Apr 8 22:53:39 CEST 2005

Hello all

As everyone know, SVN is coming. The keg division on categories is almost
done..
A request by coolo about the main trunk naming was made, since now tha name is
provisory "extra".
My feeling is about thet main trunk name must be "extragear" as usual, since
this is already branded as a strong reference name.

So, the checout of modules will be some like:

extragear/multimedia/k3b
extragear/admin/kiosktool

etc..

So, i request that everyone here involved carfully choose between this three
possible choices for top level dir:

extragear
extra
kdeextragear

I'm letting everybody that i'm biased on this subject and prefer "extragear",
so i let this weekend for everyoone discuss and choose one of these above.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer